Hello and welcome to my new blog. Thank you for visiting. You can expect this place to be buzzing with the latest on video games, anime, works of my own. More too come soon!
This temporary home is no longer needed. I have used this blog as a fall back in the past when I had troubles with IGN. Now that IGN is gone I have decided to take matters into my own hand and start my own site. You can not find me at my new home. ssj3fox.com
Due to my love of Nekomimis I have decided to post something catgirl related each week! It maybe cute. It maybe sexy. It may even be a bit disturbing... Holo And Craft Cosplay from Youmacon 2017 “ Photo by ssj3fox I am back in Detroit for Youmacon which means it is time for some cosplay! One series that will always hold a special place in my heart it Spice and Wolf. I always love finding Holo cosplayers but you do not often find Kraft Lawrence. Yesterday I was lucky enough to find both! The wise wolf and the merchant are both together in the Motor City. Maybe they can get a good deal on a new car to take to the north? So what do you think?
Due to my love of Nekomimis I have decided to post something catgirl related each week! It maybe cute. It maybe sexy. It may even be a bit disturbing... -Takara Akihito It is February and the snow continues to fall. Although it can be a chore snow is quite beautiful. The sight of large white flakes dancing in the moonlight can be enchanting. This can be true even if you are virtual. That’s right this nekomimi is another virtual YouTuber. She goes by the name Nora Cat and her channel can be found here . We truly live in a wonderful age when anyone can become a catgirl! Will wonders never cease? So what do you think?
Comments
Post a Comment