Cat[girl]urday: Waiting for an Encore

Due to my love of Nekomimis I have decided to post something catgirl related each week! It maybe cute. It maybe sexy. It may even be a bit disturbing...

Members of Plasmagica, ShinganCrimsonZ, Tsurezure Naru Ayatsuri Mugenan, Trichronika, and Criticrista 

-Art by Koyoi Mitsuki

The last episode of Show by Rock!! aired on December 18, 2016. It has not even been two years but I am already missing this anime. I did not think it would get popular enough to get a second season but thankfully I was wrong. That said there have been no signs of a third season… Never the less Show by Rock!! has been on my mind. I have decided to get the bands back together… or at least find this art by Koyoi Mitsuki that does. If you like music and or kemonomimi do yourself a favor and check out Show by Rock!!

So what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat[girl]urday: Faster Runner Tiffy

Innovate or Alienate

Cat[girl]urday: Amazing Araragi Presents: Hanekawa Black