Cat[girl]urday: Faster Runner Tiffy

Due to my love of Nekomimis I have decided to post something catgirl related each week! It maybe cute. It maybe sexy. It may even be a bit disturbing...

Tiffy at sunset


-Art by fast-runner-2024

Lately, this is the part of the post I use to make up a backstory to this weeks featured nekomimi related art. This week, however, I am going to do something I have not done in a while. You might remember Tiffy from past post but do you really know much about her? Lately, I have not covered original characters as deeply as I have in the past. I will always try to credit the artist but have not done a deeper dive in a bit. While looking up images these past weeks I have noticed a new watermark on Tiffy’s images leading to http://nottykittytiffy.tumblr.com [nsfw]. So after choosing one of these amazing works I thought I would take a closer look this time.

To make life a little easier Tiffy is an American catgirl. This means all of fast-runner-2024’s pages are in English and are easy to follow. There is also a lot of amazing art of Tiffy. I cannot go for a long time without seeing something new from fast-runner-2024 on an image board. It is also worth noting that Tiffy is fast-runner-2024. Yes, Tiffy/fast-runner-2024 loves to draw herself! So when you see art of Tiffy remember you are seeing self-portraits. You are admiring the art and the artist at the same time! Now you know a little more about both.

So what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovate or Alienate

BioShock Demo builds up Steam