Cat[girl]urday: Felicia in a new Dimension

Due to my love of Nekomimis I have decided to post something catgirl related each week! It maybe cute. It maybe sexy. It may even be a bit disturbing...



-3D Model by CGHow

Today I am going to try something a little different. As technology changes new mediums form for art. Lately, I have been spending more time browsing Sketchfab which is a site for showcasing 3D models. Much like the image boards I visit, it is easy to get stuck in an endless loop of suggestions. Of course, I would not have brought this site up if it did not reach a certain point of refinement…

Behold Felicia in all of her 3D glory! CGHow has done an amazing job of taking everyone’s favorite non-succubus DarkStalker and bring her into the third dimension. With a VR headset, you can even feel like you are standing right next to her. Mobile users can try there app while desktop fans can use WebVR in Firefox. You can get the details from their VR page. Although 3D models are not quite mainstream there is a much bigger community then I thought. Catgirl fanart in 3D? What a world we live in!

So what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat[girl]urday: Faster Runner Tiffy

BioShock Demo builds up Steam

Cat[girl]urday: Amazing Araragi Presents: Hanekawa Black