Cat[girl]urday: Cat, Wolf, Frog and butt?

Due to my love of Nekomimis I have decided to post something catgirl related each week! It maybe cute. It maybe sexy. It may even be a bit disturbing...



-ddrake13 

Pink haired catgirl scientist, check. Wise Wolf, check. Frog girl, check. Swimsuits, check. Keijo land field, check. I do not know who ddrake13 is but this person is in the know. Anyone who is capable of combining some of the greatest elements known to man in one work of art deserves to be recognized. That said I still have not gotten around to watching My Hero Academia. If the interests of others like ddrake13 are any indication when I do the frog girl fet… fandom that Haruhi planted in me will finally grow!  

So what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat[girl]urday: Faster Runner Tiffy

Innovate or Alienate

BioShock Demo builds up Steam