Cat[girl]urday: ACEN 2017

Due to my love of Nekomimis I have decided to post something catgirl related each week! It maybe cute. It maybe sexy. It may even be a bit disturbing...
Mira Yurizaki Cosplay from ACEN 2017
Photo by ssj3fox
I am at Anime Central 2017 and you know what that means! It is time for Cosplay! Although there was not a lot of nekomimi cosplay on Friday I did find a catgirl related cosplay that is quite rare. Mira from Dimension W! You may remember this android who has cat like antenna and a tail. The last time I saw a cosplayer from the series at ACEN it was a Loser cosplayer. He was the only one to show up to the gathering. So yeah rare indeed!
So what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat[girl]urday: Faster Runner Tiffy

Innovate or Alienate

BioShock Demo builds up Steam