Cat[girl]urday: ACEN 2017

Due to my love of Nekomimis I have decided to post something catgirl related each week! It maybe cute. It maybe sexy. It may even be a bit disturbing...
Mira Yurizaki Cosplay from ACEN 2017
Photo by ssj3fox
I am at Anime Central 2017 and you know what that means! It is time for Cosplay! Although there was not a lot of nekomimi cosplay on Friday I did find a catgirl related cosplay that is quite rare. Mira from Dimension W! You may remember this android who has cat like antenna and a tail. The last time I saw a cosplayer from the series at ACEN it was a Loser cosplayer. He was the only one to show up to the gathering. So yeah rare indeed!
So what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Powering Logan's Ghost out of the Shell

Cat[girl]urday: The Saniwa has Sprung

Cat[girl]urday: Starting over from 0 + 1