Cat[girl]urday: My friend's name is...

Due to my love of Nekomimis I have decided to post something catgirl related each week! It maybe cute. It maybe sexy. It may even be a bit disturbing...

Serval and Kaban
You Name parody art by 髭and髪
Earlier this week I decided to give Kemono Friends another shot. I have made it about four episodes in and like others have noticed that what appears to be a kid’s show has some dark undertones. Ironically I was invited to watch a movie yesterday call Your Name. It seems the two may be connected… connected like Taki and Mitsuha… like Kaban and Serval… Like cats and girls. Granted I am only speculating based on what I have seen so far and this parody fan art. That said in a way are we not all connected?
So what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat[girl]urday: Faster Runner Tiffy

Innovate or Alienate

BioShock Demo builds up Steam